A. Every 3 minutes for 9 minutes (3 sets) complete:
- 3-3-3+ Strict Press @ 70%, 80%, 90% (3rd set is max reps commonly noted in Wendler as 5+)
B. Every 3 minutes for 9 minutes (3 sets) complete:
- 3-3-3+ Deadlifts @ 70%, 80%, 90%
All Deadlifts must be guided down on every rep including your last rep of your last set. Also, if your back is rounding then abort and decrease load – your max reps and percentage loads are not what you can absolutely lift off the floor but what you can lift off the floor with a straight/locked low back.
C. Partner-up for “Tailpipe”
- 3 Rounds (each) of 250m Row while partner holds 2 Kettlebells @ 53/70 in the front rack position. You may not start rowing until your partner has established the rack position. If your partner drops the kettlebells before row is complete, or excessively rests kettlebells on tops of shoulders, you must discontinue rowing until the static hold is re-established.
Rest exactly 3 minutes, then…
- E2MOM 15 Synchronized Burpees AFAP for 6 minutes.
Partner Up! Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by 20 seconds of rest where one partner goes at a time (each partner does the full 32 intervals).. There is no transition time so make your partner transitions thoughtfully.
- the first 8 intervals are: Pull-ups
- the second 8 intervals are: Push-ups
- the third 8 intervals are: Situps
- the last 8 intervals are: Air Squats
There is no rest between exercises. Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.