A. Every 3 minutes for 9 minutes (3 sets) complete:
- 5-5-5+ Strict Press @ 65%, 75%, 85%
B. Every 3 minutes for 9 minutes (3 sets) complete:
- 5-5-5+ Deadlifts @ 65%, 75%, 85%
All Deadlifts must be guided down on every rep including your last rep of your last set. Also, if your back is rounding then abort and decrease load – your max reps and percentage loads are not what you can absolutely lift off the floor but what you can lift off the floor with a straight/locked low back.
C. 5 Rounds for time of:
- 6 Right Arm Kettlebell Clean & Press @ 35/53
- 10 Box Jumps
- 6 Left Arm Kettlebell Clean & Press @ 35/53
- 10 Abmat Situps
Partner Up! Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by 20 seconds of rest where one partner goes at a time (each partner does the full 32 intervals).. There is no transition time so make your partner transitions thoughtfully.
- the first 8 intervals are: Pull-ups
- the second 8 intervals are: Push-ups
- the third 8 intervals are: Situps
- the last 8 intervals are: Air Squats
There is no rest between exercises. Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.